In teams of 4, complete the following for time:
1. 50 Burpees
2. 40 KB swings (1.5 pood / 1 pood)
3. 30 SDHP w/KB (1.5 pood / 1 pood)
4. 20 Wall balls (20# /14 #)
5. 10 Deadlifts (225# / 155#)
6. 50m Bear crawl
All team members are to begin with burpees at the same time, but each member must have completed their 50 burpees before the team can move on
* The middle four drills (2 to 5) are then performed with each team member at a different station. They rotate in the order listed and only move on once all four athletes have completed each of the drills.
* All team members then bear crawl 50m and time stops, when the last team member reaches the finish line.
Galdiatorivs athletes – you don’t want to miss Teddy’s Mobility Seminar next Saturday! It’s free to you guys and as you know, Teddy is a master at preventing our injuries and then fixing us, when we fail to listen to him! It’s limited to 20 athletes so don’t put off registering. Below is the description of the event and the links to register.
Mobility Seminar: Improving Athlete Range of Motion, Positioning for Load Bearing, and Work Capacity for the Shoulder: Emphasizing applicability to the CrossFit Movement Pool.
Time: June 23, 2012, 8:00 – 9:00AM
Instructor: Coach Teddy Ballard, PT, DPT, MTC, CrossFit Level 1 Coach
Location: Gladiatorivs CrossFit Bel Air, 135 Industry Lane, Forest Hill, MD 21050
Cost: $20 for non-members, free to GCFBA members
Sign up instructions:
1) Log-in to GCFBA’s MindBody Online store (access from the “sign-up” link on www.gladiatorivscrossfitbelair.com or paste the following link in your web browser https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=21128)
2) Click the seminars tab
3) Click “Sign up now!”
4) Follow the instructions on the website to complete sign-up.
Course Objective: Provide athletes a toolkit to safely improve their range of motion, positioning for load bearing, and work capacity of the shoulder with special applicability to the CrossFit movement pool.
Teddy will provide broadly applicable concepts to the entire class. Additionally, he will assess and provide guidance to individual athletes with an eye to eliminating specific athlete movement pathologies. The class will target common movement patterns found in CrossFit workouts.
The shoulder’s ability to rotate through multiple planes is enormously beneficial. This flexibility also requires specific movement preparation, movement technique, and load stabilization technique to train safely and efficiently.
Additionally, Teddy will illustrate certain warning signs and red-flags that indicate the athlete may require professional attention to a potential shoulder injury.
This interactive seminar will engage athletes in an interactive discussion and lecture format; providing athletes with safe and effective techniques achieve movement objectives.
Course capacity: Up to 20 athletes can sign-up to take this course. Sign-up must be completed through GCFBA’s MindBody Online store to be valid.
Questions about signing up for the course: Speak to Teddy, Don, Brian, or Andy.